Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Birds and Sea

Well, I had a kind of a revelation in class today, and it led to ideas for this blog. I'm hereby digging it up from the ashes. I figure that over time, my great plan will be revealed (or not a plan, what's the word?) and you will have opportunity for insight into my life and thought process. Mostly the thoughts, actually. I think this will be more of a sanctuary.



I've been looking at fabric recently, and this stuff appealed to me immediately. I can't figure out who made it, but it's Japanese and printed on cotton/linen. I love the ocean... and birds, well, you know about that. I bought some, but it was the last half-yard they had in stock. You can find the same stuff with dark blue, red or brown waves on Etsy.com or random online fabric sites, alternately known as "birds and sea" or "seabirds."

No comments: